I was nominated by Grace Okezie for the Leibester Award this is the blog nominations link.
Check out her blog space and her history in the blog where she nominated me.
About the award:
The Liebster Award 2018 is an award given to new and upcoming blogs nominated by fellow bloggers in order to give exposure and foster a community of recognition and appreciation.
It is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. The award was first created in 2011 and continues to flourish every year.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your Liebster Award blog post.
- Include a small section telling us why you are passionate about blogging.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the people/blogs about this nomination.
- Comment on the official blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award blog.
Questions from my Nominator:
- What is your opinion about blogging. A means of income or a platform for information. My opinion of blogging is a way to encourage people through my journey with the help of the leadership God gave me in my life, as well as, His leading in my life to overcome things that many of us battle. Showing that it is possible to get the right help to heal your soul.
- What do you do aside blogging? I work for a tele-communications company in my home town. My passion is my kingdom work of website maintenance and ad construction to draw people to the ministry along side my Pastor. I am recently ordained as a Youth Teacher and I work with some wonderful children teaching them scripture and lessons at their age range.
- Who do you look up to in blogging and why? I would say I look up to my Pastor Juanita Gibbs she encourages and inspires me so much from getting healthy, studying and getting more into the word of God and processing things out of my soul that need dealt with. She is an amazing example of a woman of God before me. I had asked God for so long to send a woman figure into my life that knew enough about the real world and its trouble that haf the balance of knowing the word to help me He answered all that and more in her. I am so greatful.
- Who would you never forget in life and why? I would have to say whom I would never forget would be my Reformation Developmental Center Family. They have stuck by me, accepted me, and loved me and that has made all the difference in my world.
- Where would like to visit in the next one month? I would like to visit a tropical island by cruise.
- Do you have a skill? What is that? A skill would be perhaps my photography. I love taking photos of just about anything, people, places, things to capture the moment, or the beauty or the obscurity to remember it in imagery as long as the image lasts.
- What do you see life as? Life is an opportunity to show God to the world. We are to be salt and light and love and kindness to a world that doesn’t readily have that.
- What is the craziest dare you ever did? None
- Where do you see yourself at in the next 5 years? Perhaps full time in ministry.
- What/who would you for? Not sure what this question is about.
- Where is your best shopping center? Amazon.com
Questions for my Nominees
1. Favorite book?
2. Favorite tv show?
3. Do you have a hobby?
4. Are you an extrovert/introvert/ambivert?
5. Who is a role model for you?
6. What inspired you to blog?
7. Do you have a favorite scripture?
8. Favorite food?
9. Favorite pet?
10. If you had to choose one would it be pizza or tacos.
11. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?