I would like to thank Laura M Baily, All The Shoes I Wear blogger for the nomination for this award. Click her name for link to her blog space and check out her writings and such.
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcoming.
The GUIDELINES for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Display the award on your post
3. Answer the questions given to you
4. Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
5. Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
6. List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
1. What is “your song” for getting you motivated, to work out, to accomplish a task etc.
-My current motivation song would be lots of songs love listening to music too many favs to name.
2. When you are down about something, what person do you contact and what is always their approach that gets you out of your rut?
-My go to person is my Pastor Juanita Gibbs, she is like such a great best friend to me. She hears me out lets me vent, then keeps it real with me in a counsel type way to show me things to work on in things again or what needs to be prayed about.
3. Have you ever been so embarrassed you left a place and never went back? What happened?
-I cannot say that has happened to me. If it has I don’t recall it.
4. Do you have a childhood friend that you’ve never heard from since then, but think of often? Have you ever tried to get in touch with that person?
-Had a childhood friend, think of on occasion, but with the time we been apart we have grown in different directions. Seen them on facebook but were not connected via that medium at all.
5. Snakes or spiders?
6. Have you ever tried to duplicate a meal or dessert that you had a restaurant? Was it epic or an epic fail?
-Yes I sure have it was a main course dish from Cracker Barrel I dont even think its on the menu any longer, but my version turned out just as good if not better than theirs.
7. The last wedding you attended – which guest were you? Life of the party? Hidden in the corner? So drunk you don’t remember? Mad at your date and left early? Feeling sorry for yourself and jealous of the bride and groom?
-Some how at the last wedding I attended I became the unofficial MC of the event and even caught the bouquet.
8. Of all the sci-fi movies you’ve seen, which one would be your “dream future”, the kind of life you could embrace even if not perfect?
-Not really been in to SyFy flix in a long time
9. If you could go back and tell your 12 year old self one piece of information that could change your life, what would it be?
-Change and adapt to things early on, don’t take so much to heart and guard who you think your close to, because they aren’t as close to you as you think they are.
10. What celebrity hairstyle did you try to copy in your teens or early 20s?
-Cant say I have ever copied a hair style ever in my life.
Questions for my Nominees:
1) What is your favorite color?
2) Cats or Dogs?
3) Favorite book
4) Favorite tv show
5) Favorite movie
6) Favorite candy
7) Which season do you prefer?(Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter)
8) Time alone or got to be around people or both
9) Saver or spender
10) Dream vacation